51 units located at 1910 Turner Street.
Office is one story building. Access via the handicap ramp.
- 10: 1-bedroom units
- 30: 2-bedroom units
- 11: 3-bedroom units
One-bedroom units are found in a secured building.
The building contains five units upstairs and five units downstairs.
Two and three-bedroom units are located in buildings of six units.
These are town house style apartments with bedrooms and bath upstairs and living area downstairs.
- Access to card operated laundry facilities.
Tenants pay electric provided by Golden Valley Electric Association but the heat is furnished.
Off road parking is provided for all units with all but the one-bedroom units having two parking spaces. During the winter we provide snow removal in the common driving areas and common sidewalks.
Ice melt is provided too.
Laundry facilities are found on site next to the office with 24/7 operation.
30 units are subsidized by HUD, Housing and Urban Development-a federal government program that assists tenants with the rent.
- Tenants pay 30% of their adjusted income as rent.
- The property is tax credit
- Meaning: rents are affordable
- Tenants must meet the income requirements
- Room mate situation taken
Constructed in 1973 by a family owed business that believes in building strong buildings that last can be seen in the beautiful units that continue to be improved and renovated.
The complex amenities:
- Trash receptacles onsite
- Near the bus line
- Close to schools (Hunter Elementary, Ryan Middle, Lathrop High)
- Close to downtown
- Just blocks from the hospital and other medical facilities
- Close to Ft. Wainwright